Torque Solution Billet TGV Delete allows you to eliminate the restrictive Tumble Generator Valve (TGV) on the WRX's FA20DIT. By installing our TGV deletes you will help your engine breath better by increasing the air flow to each cylinder resulting in increased HP and TQ. Gaines can be noticed with just the standard Cobb AP Stage 1 tune. Expect to see even greater gains with a Cobb Protune. Easy to install and just as easy to remove. Install can be accomplished with basic mechanic tools in approx. 30-40 minutes. Includes 1/8th NPT Port for vacuum/boost source w/ 90 degree bard fitting & stainless plug.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Installs in about 30-40 minutes
- 1/8th NPT Port w/ Brass 90 Degree Barb Fitting & Stainless Plug
- Frees up over 30% of intake port
- Direct Fitment
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
**ECU tune required