The STREET ZERO series suspension coilover system is designed to provide a lowered vehicle ride height while maintaining comfort for daily driven street cars. The entire system is designed as an entry-level street coilover where the budget-minded enthusiast will get the very best suspension at a competitive price point.
The newly developed twin tube shock absorber features a virtually noiseless design due to its internal low compression gas. A new base valve design enables a comfortable and mild ride that adapts to almost any street condition, set at the most ideal damper rate from factory. This suspension coilover basically is a full ride height adjustable system where the shock absorber stroke and spring pre-load rate is retained no matter what the vehicle ride height is set at.
- Low compression twin-tube shock absorber w/ redesigned base valve
- Full height adjustable structure & fixed damper set at most ideal rate
- Precision cut shock case thread with special coating
- Quiet operation
- Ribbed lower bracket made with specific metal according to each vehicle
- Each suspension exceeds over 500 hours of elemental testing standards
Front - 7K
Rear - 8K
Recommended: -30 to -10mm Front / -25 to -5mm Rear
Maximum: -55 to 0mm Front / -25 to 0mm Rear
2015 WRX Cusco Street Zero Coilovers
2015 STI Cusco Street Zero Coilovers